Contracts Manager - £70k + Package
Daniel Owen is currently working with one of the UK's largest and most successful construction and maintenance contractors who are looking to take a Contracts Manager to run a newly won £55m contract.
The role is based in Surrey and will include managing a variety of regeneration / refurbishment schemes.
- Manage a number of contracts ensuring they are delivered safely, on time, to budget, and with high levels of client and resident satisfaction
- Run the contract from handover to final completion (completion of Defects Liability Period), including preparation of the SHEQ Plan
- Preparation and management of the contract programme including Target Programmes
- Health and safety management including information for the Health and Safety File
- Lead of all the design and technical related matters to support the design and build process
- Commercial property refurbishment
- M&E programmes
- Electrical upgrades
- Kitchen and bathroom installations
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.
Contracts Manager - Surrey - £70k + Package