Contracts Manager required for an SME contractor based in Surrey. Our client is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager with a carpentry background to join their growing team and work on their projects in and around South London in the Residential Design and Build Sector.
Candidate must have/be:
- Detailed knowledge of the construction industry
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable on projects from 5 million -20 million
- Carpentry background
- Minimum of 5 years Contracts Management experience
- Residential and D&B experience
- Must be IT literate and able to use Office 365
- Work alongside the Director, QS and Site Manager.
- Preparing Packages.
- Sending out enquiries.
- Identifying opportunities and risks vs rewards.
- Assist with client requirements.
- Attend pre and post tender meetings.
- Manage budgets, variations and cash-flow on projects.
- Ensure financial targets achieved.
- Prepare final accounts.