My established client is currently looking for an experienced Contracts Supervisor who has a technical background in Mechanical or Electrical work. The role is office based in Central London working for a facilities company.
The client is a nationwide recognised facilities company with an excellent reputation. They are now looking for an experienced Contracts Supervisor to join their team to report into the Contracts Manager and oversee the Help desk Administrator.
Role: Contracts Supervisor
Location: Central London
Salary: £38 - £40k
Hours: Full time
Reporting into: Contracts manager
- Assisting and managing day to day operations of Planned and reactive maintenance
- Liaising and developing relationships with the client
- Monitoring progress of the contract to ensure the completed works are correct and to the agreed specification standard
- Managing / liaising with the administrator and help desk administrator to ensure contractual expectations are met along with responsibility for recruitment retention, training, and development of employees
- Supervision of the engineers in accordance with Procedures and Policies
- Assisting in the writing of reports for the client
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- Preparing quotation and proposals at the client's request.
- Mechanical or electrical technical background
- Mechanical or Electrical City and Guilds (or relevant) qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or