CPCS 360 Operator Required
Job Type: Contract
Start date: 19.04.2022
Industry: Building & Construction
Location: Barnoldswick BB18
Salary: GBP 19.00- GBP 21.00 per hour.
CPCS 360 Operator required for a large nationwide groundworks company that specialises in commercial projects. Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking 360 operator to join a project based in Barnoldswick. The site cant be accessed by public transport. own transport is essential.
This 360 Operator contract will be ongoing, with hours being 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday and the option to work overtime at the weekends.9 Hours paid a day via CIS.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Working with groundworks team laying ducting and drainage.
- Working closely with site manager to complete works to deadlines.
- Other various 360 duties
- Any other works as directed by the site team
Requirements for the role
- A valid CPCS/NPORS card (Blue preferd) lifting ops 10T above and below essential.
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis top and bottoms, safety glasses (if specified), gloves (if specified), hard hat and boots must be worn, these ARE NOT supplied.
- Own tools.
Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in new build and refurbishment projects