CSCS Groundworker Required
Job Type: Contract
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Groundworks & Civils
Location: Manchester, Trafford.
Salary: GBP 16.00- GBP 17.50 per hour.
CSCS Groundworker is required for a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects. Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking groundworker to join a project based in Trafford. The site can be accessed by public transport.
This groundworker contract will be ongoing, with hours being 7:30am-17.30pm, Monday-Friday and the option to work overtime at the weekends. 9.5 Hours paid a day via CIS.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Working with groundworks team laying slabs, edgings,kerbs..
- Working closely with site manager to complete works to deadlines.
- Other various groundworks requirements.
- Any other works as directed by the site team
Requirements for the role
- A valid CSCS/CPCS/NPORS.
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Experience in laying slabs,edgingd,kerbs.
- Own PPE - High vis top and bottoms, safety glasses (if specified), gloves (if specified), hard hat and boots must be worn, these ARE NOT supplied.
- Own tools.
Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in new build and refurbishment projects