Traffic Marshall required to join a project based in Cambridge. Our client is looking for an experienced and qualified Traffic Marshall to direct public and construction traffic on a busy building development.
The contract is on an on-going basis, long term work
Hours: 7am - 7 pm - 12 hours per shift
Rate: £14-16 per hour depending on experience and suitability
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Directing traffic around site ensuring safety of both site workers and the public
* Managing and ensuring the safe movement of traffic in and around the site.
* Moving materials/ signage around site
* Any other works as directed by the site team
Requirements for the role
* A valid Traffic Marshall/Vehicle Banksman ticket CPCS A360
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE
If interested please call London Construction Team to find our more 0207 593 1660 or 07734604752