Credit Controller (Reading, with free parking)
A national multi-site business in central Reading is looking for a hands-on Credit Controller.
This Credit Controller is important element of our business, as it helps maintain our healthy finances and cash follow within this massive £35m turnover recruitment business.
With fantastic scope for progression, we are ideally looking from someone who has experience within the credit or debt management.
- To ensure companies are paying to terms and within agreed credit limits
- To reduce debtor days
- Mange and report on account activities and follow up
- Supporting the Finance Manager with reporting and MI
- To support the wider Finance department when required
Skills and knowledge required
- Knowledge of Excel and Access (or equivalent) with experience of working with accounting software packages - an advantage
- Experience of credit control
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- A wider interest in Finance / Accounts - advantageous
Benefits including 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays), holiday buy/sell back schemes, birthday off, generous discount package including cinema, gym and retailer benefits, contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and on-site parking at our office within easy walking distance of Reading town centre and station.
To apply or to discuss the role in more detail, email or call 07711556948