Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Bricklayers to join a project based in Cobham. The site does have parking but is accessible by public transport. The contract is 12-18 months, with working hours being 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
Daily responsibilities for a bricklayer will include:
* Taking in deliveries
* Brick and Block work to a high standard.
* Ad hoc assisting of work on site
* managing materials and labour as required.
Requirements for the role
* A valid CSCS card
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat
* Own tools required
The actual pay rate will be discussed and determined by the payment method under which you choose to be engaged If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role, and are interested in beneficial work in this area, please feel free to contact us on: 01189505011
TAGS CSCS/CSCS LABOURER/LABOURERS/CONSTRUCTION OPERATIVES/CONSTRUCTION SITES/SITE WORK/ PPE/ DANIEL OWEN/SURREY