CSCS Labourer - Construction
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UKs largest and most respected construction, maintenance, and engineering companies.
- 2nd fix carpentry work.
- Reporting into site manager.
Requirements for the Labourer Role:
- Previous experience working on a construction site.
- A CSCS card.
- You will need to be able to work as part of a team.
- It would be favourable if you have a driver's licence however this is not compulsory.
Benefits of the Labour Role:
- Monday to Friday 08:00am - 16:30pm
- Time and a half, paid overtime
- Weekly Pay
If you are interested in hearing more about the Carpenter role please call our London Trades & Labour desk and ask for Daniel.