A CSCS Carpenter is required for a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial refurbishment and fit out projects. Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking carpenter to work on a project based in Kent and is accessible by underground, overground, bus and DLR. The contract is ongoing, with working hours between 8:00am-5:00pm.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Using a range of hand and power tools.
- Measuring, marking up, cutting, fitting and finishing timber.
- Adhoc work to be discussed.
- Site setup.
- A valid CSCS card.
- The ability to perform physical labour.
- Weekend work available.
- Hours include 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Based in Central London with multiple direct transport routes.
- Weekly pay.
- High Vis Vest, Safety Glasses, Gloves, Dust Mask, and Hard Hat can be provided by Daniel Owen if required.