Duration: 2-3 Months
Salary: £16.00 - £17.00 per hour
Start date: Immediate
Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
We are looking for experienced and hardworking Carpenter/Joiner to join a projects based in Manchester . The work involved will be mostly general 1st and 2nd fix work, studding and doors and will be accessible by public transport, though does also have parking if required.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- 1st fix -Studding, boxing and genral joinery needed on site
- 2nd fix - arcatraves, doors, basic iron mongary
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- The ability to perform high quality work
- Own tools required
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard HAT
- A valid CSCS card
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Tom Dolan for more information 0161 8869670