Job Type: Temporary
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Construction/ Trades & Labour
Location: Watford , WD17
Daniel Owen are looking for experienced and hardworking CSCS cleaners/ Welfare Labourer to join a project for a very well known client based in Watford. Site offers onsite parking and is accessible by public transport. Contract is a minimum of 10months with the possibility of ongoing work. Working hours are a minimum of 10hrs per day with overtime for for weekends and any late hours.
Welfare Labouring responsibilities include;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the site offices
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job
- Emptying waste bins
- Sweeping/ Hoovering floors
- Mopping floors
Requirements for the role;
- Valid CSCS Card/ Certificate
- H&S conscious
- 2 Checkable work references
Benefits: Our clients have a range of fantastic benefits to offer. If you feel you would be well -suited please apply or contact for more information.
Please contact Taylor from Daniel Owen Ltd on 01189 505011 for more details.