CSCS Dryliner, Dryliner required, Construction, Daniel Owen
CSCS Dryliners required for a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects. Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking labourers to join a project based in Merton, SW19 post code.
This contract is for couple of weeks with working hours starting from 8am.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Dryliner will include:
- Measuring and cutting plasterboard to the right size.
- Fixing boards to metal or timber ceiling joists.
- Cutting boards to fit around doorways and windows.
- Sealing joints using fillers and adhesives.
- Taping over seals and applying plaster to the boards.
Requirements for the role
A valid cscs card
If you feel you would be well - suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information on 0207 593 1660 - Joe