CSCS Fire Marshall, Fire Marshall , Construction, Daniel Owen
CSCS fire marshall required for a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects. Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking fire marshall to join a project based in London.
This fire marshall contract is for couple of days with working hours starting from 7:30am. Minimum 9 hours.
Daily responsibilities for the successful fire marshall will include:
- Fire Doors and Fire Exits are closed, clear, unlocked and ready for use.
- All escape routes are safe, unblocked and clear.
- Fire extinguishers are sealed and in the correct locations.
- There are fire safety signs clearly in position.
- Fire alarms are clear and unobstructed.
Requirements for the role
A valid cscs card
If you feel you would be well - suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information on 0207 593 1660 - Mihaela
tags: Labourer, CSCS, STAMFORD, CONSTRUCTION, BUILDING OPERATIVE, OPERATIVE, WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE