GROUNDWORKER in Farnborough
- CSCS REQUIRED
- £16.00/HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
- LONG TERM WORK
Works are undertaken on a housing site, candidates must have a valid CSCS card, previous experience of min. 1 year and must have their own PPE.
Daily responsibilities of the groundworker will include:
- Drainage and Foundation work
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- The ability to perform high quality work
- Must have own hand tools
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard HAT
- A valid CSCS card
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply with your CV or call us at 01189521053 for more information.
TAGS: groundworks, civil engineering jobs, groundworking job, groundworker , slabbing, kerbing,