CSCS Handy person, Handy person, Construction, Daniel Owen
CSCS Handy person required for a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects. Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Handy person to join a project based in London.The site is within the city and is accessible by public transport.
This Handy person contract is for couple of weeks with working hours starting from 7:30am.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Handy person will include:
- Changing lightbulbs or repairing wiring and fuse boxes.
- Maintaining and installing new landscaping.
- Repairing cracks in sidewalks or driveways.
- Performing basic repairs of the furnace, air conditioning, and/or plumbing.
- Perform renovations of their living spac
Requirements for the role
A valid cscs card
The ability to perform physical manual labour
If you feel you would be well - suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information on 0207 593 1660 - Mihaela