CSCS Handy person Handy person, Construction, Daniel Owen
CSCS Handy person required for a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects. Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking handy person to join a project based in Enfield.
This handy person contract is long term with working hours starting from 7:30am. Minimum 9 hours but can be long as well and the option to work weekends.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Handy person will include:
- Changing lightbulbsor repairing wiring and fuse boxes.
- Maintaining and installing new landscaping.
- Repairing cracks in sidewalks or driveways.
- Performing basic repairs of the furnace, air conditioning, and/or plumbing.
- Perform renovations of their living space.
Requirements for the role
A valid cscs card
If you feel you would be well - suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information on 0207 593 1660 - Mihaela