CSCS Handy person, Handy person, Construction, Daniel Owen
CSCS handy person required for a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects. Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking handy person to join a project based in Croydon.
This contract is long term with working hours starting from 7:30am. Minimum 9 hours but can be long as well and the option to work weekends.
Daily responsibilities for the successful handy person will include:
- Clean facilities regularly.
- Regularly perform maintenance jobs and light repairs.
- Fill gaps and provide painting services.
- Perform lightning installation and carpeting.
- Repair equipment and various machines and appliances.
Requirements for the role
A valid cscs card
The ability to perform physical manual labour
If you feel you would be well - suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information on 0207 593 1660 - Mihaela
tags: Labourer, CSCS, CROYDON , CONSTRUCTION, BUILDING OPERATIVE, OPERATIVE, WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE