CSCS MPS Security Clearance Handy person , MPS Security Clearance Handy person , Construction, Daniel Owen
CSCS MPS Security Clearance Handy person required for a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects. Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Handy person to join a project based in London.The site is within the city and is accessible by public transport.
This MPS Security Clearance contract is long term even up to 2years, with working hours starting from 7:30am. Minimum 9 hours but can be long as 12 hours shift and the option to work weekends.
Daily responsibilities for the successful MPS Security Clearance will include:
- Clean facilities regularly.
- Regularly perform maintenance jobs and light repairs.
- Regularly perform various landscaping tasks.
- Fill gaps and provide painting services.
- Perform lightning installation and carpeting.
- Repair equipment and various machines and appliances.
Requirements for the role
A valid MPS Security Clearence
A valid cscs card
If you feel you would be well - suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information on 0207 593 1660 - Mihaela