CSCS Handy person, Handy person,Construction, Daniel Owen
CSCS handy person required for a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects. Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking handy person to join a project based in London,Oxford Circus.
This contract is for couple of weeks,with working hours starting from 7:30am.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Handy perosn will include:
- lean facilities regularly.
- Regularly perform maintenance jobs and light repairs.
- Regularly perform various landscaping tasks.
- Fill gaps and provide painting services.
- Perform lightning installation and carpeting.
- Repair equipment and various machines and appliances.
Requirements for the role
A valid cscs card
The ability to perform physical manual labour
If you feel you would be well - suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information on 0207 593 1660 - Heloise
tags: Labourer, CSCS, LONDON CONSTRUCTION, BUILDING OPERATIVE, OPERATIVE, WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE