This is a full-time labouring role located in High Wycombe, working for a large nationwide construction company. General working hours of 07:30-16:30 5 days a week, although there is opportunity for overtime work & pay with most working hours 7.30am-4.30pm.
Summary of the role:
- You will be doing general tasks: assisting the tradesmen on site, moving materials and ensuring the site is kept clean and safe
- You will report to the site manager/supervisor
- Full time work, 5 days a week
General requirements are:
- 3 point PPE (hard hat, high vis, steel toe cap boots)
- Valid CSCS card/ certificate
- 1 previous work reference
If this exciting opportunity is right for you, call Daniel Owen on 01865 335 370.