CSCS Labourer Required
Job Type: Contract
Contract Start date: Immediate
Immediate Industry: Building & Construction
Location: Cranbrook, Kent.
DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Labourer to join a project based in Cranbrook, Kent. This contract is for ongoing, with working hours being 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday, with possible overtime.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Clearing site
- Taking in deliveries
- Assisting with general manual labour
- Assisting with trade work
- Ad hoc assisting of work on site
Requirements for the role:
- A valid CSCS card
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen if required
- Own tools not required
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.