CSCS Labourer - Enhanced DBS & Asbestos Awareness Required
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Locations: Hammersmith/Barnes, London
Salary: £13.00 Per Hour
CSCS Labourer required with Enhanced DBS & Asbestos Awareness for 12 Week Project.
Working for a large well-known construction company that specialise in high-end and school refurbishments and and fit out projects. Our client is looking for hardworking, reliable labourers to work in the Hammersmith/ Barnes area.
This will be a 12 week project working 7.30am - 5.00pm.
Daily responsibilities of a Labourer are but not limited to:
- Clearing/ ensuring site is tidy at all times
- Taking in Deliveries that may at times be heavy
- Assisting with general labouring work
Requirements of a Labourer:
- Valid CSCS Card
- Enhanced DBS
- Asbestos Awareness
- Ability to peform manual labour
- Happy to Travel into Hammersmith / Barnes
Benefits of Working as a Labourer:
- Working Monday to Friday
- Overtime available if wanted
- PPE can be provided by Daniel Owen
- 12 Weeks Project
- Weekly pay - Enjoy that weekend!
If interested please contact our Trades & Labour Team at our London Office on 02075931660