Job Type: Temporary
Industry: Construction/ Trades & Labour
Pay Rate: £9- 12p/hour
Daniel Owen are looking for a welfare labourer to start on a project in Heathfield. Welfare labourers will be expected to help clean all aspects of the site, ranging from the canteen to sanitary ware along with assisting the on site tradesmen with general tasks.
Contracts will have working hours between 7:30am and 4:30pm, Monday to Friday with possibilities of overtime and weekend work.
Daily responsibilities include;
* Keeping site clean and tidy
* Wiping over high contact areas (door handles, railings etc)
* Reporting to the site manager for anything else that needs to be done
* Valid CSCS Card
* 3-Point PPE (hard hat, high visibility vest, steel toe cap boots)
* 2 previous work references
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role, and are interested in beneficial work in this area, please feel free to contact us on: 01189 5050 11
TAGS: CSCS/CSCS LABOURER/LABOURERS/CONSTRUCTION OPERATIVES/CONSTRUCTION SITES/SITE WORK/ PPE/ DANIEL OWEN/WELFARE OPERATIVE/WELFARE/CLEANER/ON SITE CLEANING/COVID-19/KEEP CLEAN/HEATHFIELD
(the actual pay rate will be discussed and determined by the payment method under which you choose to be engaged)