I am looking for a Customer Care Administrator to start work on a permanent basis for an established House Builder, based in Durham.
The duties for this role includes:
- First point of contact for clients and customers logging reports of property defects.
- Deal with all incoming defect reports by email, telephone and those raised on clixifix. Daily monitoring of the customer care mailbox to action defects and answer queries.
- Raising defects for repairs.
- Answer queries from customers, residents and housing authorities relating to property repairs.
- Book contractor appointments on behalf of customers, resident and housing authorities.
- Daily chase up of appointments arranged for completion, logging the completion date.
- Work closely with the customer care co-ordinator to ensure defects are being closed on time, producing and emailing reports for contractor updates.
- Liaise with and manage contractor responses to defects to ensure they are completed within the required time frame/KPI.
- Completing client defect update requests.
- Raise/escalate more complex defects and queries with the customer co-ordinator/customer care manager.
- Raise cost requests with the customer care co-ordinator/customer care manager.
- Liaising with the buying team when parts are required.
- Production of letters and emails.
- General administration duties.
Work hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 4.30pm, Friday 9am - 4pm with a half hour lunch.
The right candidate will be able to provide us with:
- Passport or Birth certificate and NI proof
- 2 names and numbers of reference contacts
If interested, please apply within or call Abigail on 0191 814 1360 / 07912274473.