We are working with a large housing group who very well known and established within the industry for their progression and career opportunities. This role requires a candidate with strong Customer Care experience ideally within new build properties. Your duties would include -
- Providing a strong level of service to customers
- Being the point of contact for customers who are living in new build properties
- Raising any defects via phone or email
- Ensuring customers health and well-being is paramount during correct of defects
- Ensuring all communication is to company standard
- Tracking all defects and complaints in the relevant systems, in line with business policies
- Raising any defects in the relevant systems, in line with business policies and procedures
- Providing reports and summary information on activity
- Multitasking and managing multiple priorities
- Working with Customer Home Experience team
- Providing customers with advice on general home maintenance
You'll be working within the customer service team, managing all customer complaints, logging and tracking any defects using an in-house system and managing liability periods. You will be required to have strong written and verbal skills, agreeing on timescales and targets and ensuring customers are replied to within timescales.
This role requires an immediate start, originally for a three month period but with the view to be extended. If you are interested please apply and a consultant will be in touch.