Daniel Owen are currently looking for an experienced Customer Care Manager to work with our well established Soft Services Client. The role involves the managment and development of the team through coaching, mentoring and development plans.
The client provide a high quality cleaning service to some of the most prestigious buildings in London. The Customer Care function is vital to the service delivery and efficiency's of the team and support to stakeholders.
Role: Customer Care Manager
Location: London Victoria
- Manage and develop the customer care team through coaching, mentoring and use of structured development plans while continually reviewing the team to ensure a high level of service.
- To meet operational objectives, set best practice and lead by example.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all team and stakeholders.
- Ensure all KPIs and SLAs are implemented, met monitored and reviewed.
- To prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly reports, scheduled and ad-hoc.
- To resolve complex and continuous issues to ensure effective Customer Care Support is maintained.
- Demonstrate all systems, web-based products and daily responsibilities to existing and new clients.
- String experience of FreshWorks or similar system.
- A flexible and adaptable approach.
- Prioritisation skills.
- Leadership qualities.
- The ability to engage, mentor and coach other team members.