Looking for someone with prior experience within Contact Centre Management
Exciting Opportunity working with a large Repairs Contractor based in SE London
The role will involve monitoring KPIs (key performance indicators) and work to improve relationships between operational teams and clients/customers to meet or exceed contractual KPIs and internal SLAs, for operational performance
Experience driving customer service best practice and complaint resolution. Ability to motivate a team with clear direction and leadership. Strong people management skills. Ability to build and nurture strong working relationships with colleagues and clients. Advanced IT Skills including planning software's .
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation, and statutory requirements in relation to the role
- Good understanding of Social Housing Building Maintenance and customer satisfaction.
Other key duties include:
- Monitoring quality, ensuring our reporting systems are fully up to date and audit-able and that the correct procedures have been followed;
- Liaise with Supervisors on a day to day basis to eliminate any issues that may lead to repairs running over deadline;
- Monitoring performance dashboard to ensure the schedulers are achieving their utilisation targets and taking appropriate and timely action where targets may be missed
- Provide leadership to the team through effective coaching, mentoring, 121s and team meetings.
- Ensure team members understand their role and areas of responsibilities.
Desirable for candidate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skill working with people at all levels
- Analytically skills to interpret data and monitor trends
- Strong customer focus and excellent telephone manner
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff
This role will be supporting new processes and working closely with management to achieve a strong and happy environment across the board.
If you would like to be considered please submit a CV or call 02073487000