Customer Service Advisor
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
£21,000 to £23,000
About the role
As a customer service advisor, you'll be the single point of contact between us and our customers. Collaborating with different teams across the business, you'll become an expert on our customers and the services we deliver. It'll be up to you keep clients updated, handle their issues and provide valuable guidance in every situation, ensuring their requests and queries are dealt with professionally, efficiently and successfully.
No specific qualifications required.
Problem solving and communication are essential to thrive in this role, as are initiative and decisiveness. We're not looking for any specific qualifications, just somebody with the right skills and can-do attitude to succeed. And, if you have experience in a similar role, that will help you hit the ground running.
Skills and behaviours:
- Proficient in using all standard Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Email etc.)
- Excellent telephone manner, being polite and courteous at all times
- A team player who is able to confidently interact with others, but who is also able to work independently
- Logical thinker with good organisation and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A genuine passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Work well under pressure
The client is looking for someone as soon as possible for this role. If interested, please send your CV or call Olivia on 0161 886 9670 / 07395 883656