Customer Service Advisor
Full time Monday - Friday
£21-23K per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for 2 x Customer Service Advisors to join a Repairs Contractor based in Hemel Hempstead.
- 1 x Permanent Role
- 1 x 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
First port of call for residents and the client to log repairs and aid in any queries/questions required ensuring customer satisfaction is met at all times.
- Pick-up all incoming calls within set timescales (20seconds).
- Regular watch of the wallboard to see calls in queue etc.
- Book-in all new jobs via Accuserv, Keyfax and Opti for job allocation and add as many notes as required for future reference.
- Follow keyfax and ensure all details are covered to maintain getting the job done right first time.
- Keep residents/clients informed and updated at all times ensuring the customer experience/service is met throughout the call and ensure job numbers are provided and summary of the job raised is provided at the end of the call.
- Pass calls to relevant departments ensuring resident/client is updated before passing over.
- Always check the job history before logging new jobs to ensure no duplication.
- Raise jobs from the Repairs inbox (set daily targets pp per day by Call Centre Supervisor).
- Raise any issues/concerns observed to the relevant party (Supervisor, planners etc).
- Raise recalls and send out any letters as and when necessary.
- If a residents/client calls with no show/query - call the operative/subcontractor or alternatively pass to the planners.
- Pass jobs to the planner queue for planners to deal with if allocation of job cannot be found or accommodated with the resident.
- Email relevant parties within the same day with any updates/messages etc.
- Liaise with the planners with queries called through.
- Liaising with the planned works team if a query comes through for planned jobs taking place.
- Update client/resident if required on any job by COP the same day.
- Help the Customer Solutions Supervisor with Ad-hoc requests/tasks.
- Have an understanding of the contract and commercial side of the business (budgets, coding and job allocations).
- Aid team members as and when required.
- Flexibility of shift cover if last minute AL, sickness etc.
- One IO per person, per month.
- Attend team meetings as and when required.
- Call Centre background
- IT Skills required
- Good phone manner
- Arranges and prioritises calls, events and updating of the system in an efficient and effective manner
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide the highest customer satisfaction in a timely manner
- Recognises the importance of satisfying client needs and demonstrates the ability to successfully handle the client interface and book jobs
- The ability to ensure that tasks, operations and decisions are carried out while optimising the operational performance of the business
- Communicates jobs and required back-up with accuracy and credibility, both verbally and in writing
- Managing personal workloads along with managing customers expectations
- Working to set targets however working with the team and supervisor for improvements
- Builds and maintains positive relationships within and across teams
- Identifies and responds to situations, evaluating alternatives and making appropriate and timely decisions
- Strives to achieve results through determination, energy and commitment, in the face of problems and conflicting demands
- Adapts to and supports changes to maintain effectiveness during uncertainties in job tasks or the work environment
- Discuss and implement new ideas to improve business performance with the team
- Responsive Repairs background
- Opti background
If you are interested in this role, please give me a call on 0207 248 7000 or apply with your CV.
Keywords: Call Handler, Customer Service Advisor, Property Services, Repairs, Hemel Hempstead