Currently looking for an experience Customer Service Manager for a position with a leading repairs contractor.
They are looking for a strong team leader to manage the Call Centre. They carry out property maintenance contracts across London.
Duties will include;
- Achieve and exceed personal, team and organisational performance targets, objectives and service levels. This will include proactive floor and staff management.
- Continually review and identify and take action on opportunities to improve customer satisfaction and first Contact Resolution.
- Act as an inspiring leader with contagious enthusiasm.
- Conduct frequent one-to-one coaching sessions with your team members ensuring they deliver an excellent level of customer service, identifying and providing extra training and development where needed.
- Take a lead on challenging the status quo, promoting a culture of learning and continuous customer focused improvement.
We are seeking candidates with a minimum of 5 years' experience managing a Customer Services team. We are looking for candidates who are excellent communicators, both verbally and in writing, are organised and good problem solvers. You will need to be focused on delivering a service to meet and exceed targets. As this is a managerial position it is important to be able to lead, develop and engage the Customer Service team to deliver excellent service, time and time again.