This role is for a full time position, based in our call centre in Sutton. As part of this role you will be working within a team of skilled Customer Service Operative's (CSO) covering all domestic gas service contracts. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering great customer experience through a variety of customer contact channels (phone, email, live chat etc). You will ensure our customers and engineers receive a friendly, professional and consistently high-quality service helping to resolve various queries and get it right first time.
* Achieve exceptional standards of customer service and always deliver 'The Perfect Repair'
* Answer calls (from customers, engineers and clients) and facilitate appointments, in line with contract conditions
* Plan engineers work
* Carry out engineer diary management
* Book service appointments
* Approve engineers timesheets
* Monitor and action escalation reports
* Support the gas department with administration tasks
* Excellent communication skills at all levels (both written and verbal)
* Previous experience in a customer service role
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Understanding delivery of best value and continuous improvement
* Good organisational skills
* Demonstrate initiative and a good work ethic
* Openness to learning
Please send CV's through to be considered.