Customer Success Executive - Serviced office Experience a must!
A great opportunity has opened for a Customer Success Executive to join the Customer Success team at a fast-paced, multi-award-winning technology business. Its entrepreneurial and innovation culture has deep roots, and drives vision, strategy, and getting things done. It knows where it's going and has the plan to get there fast.
My clients vision is to deliver large-scale digital transformation to the workplace in today's on-demand economy. Our software platform is an essential tool for today's data driven, flexible workplace providers with ambitions to scale - powering a seamless, end-to-end experience. It benefits workspace providers, tenant companies and member communities by driving efficiencies and adding value.
The Customer Success Executive is responsible for helping our customers gain maximum value from our software in every aspect of their day to day operations. This role requires technical leadership coupled with a thorough understanding of the flexible workspace industry, thus ensuring overall user adoption and satisfaction. The successful candidate must be logical and methodical in their approach to the customer success mission.
Working closely with the head of customer success your duties will consist mainly of (but not entirely):
- Have the ability to understand client's needs and be able to help and educate accordingly.
- Great customer engagement skills: on the phone, on-line, and face-to-face… being polite and professional across all channels.
- Have a strong desire to bring new ideas to the role.
- A great communicator, with clear dialogue in both written and verbal.
- Enjoys being part of a multi-functional team, and able to work across design, support, development, delivery, and all parts of the business.
- Very organised, and always on-top of their workload. Know what to do, and when, and how to plan their work-day.
- A starter and a finisher - when a task or a bigger project gets started, ensure it is delivered on-time with the desired outcomes.
- Goes the "extra mile" to deliver timely solutions, always keeping the customer updated.
Desirable but not mandatory
- SaaS platform support and customer experience acumen.
- Writing and updating knowledge-base articles as gaps are discovered.
- Some experience with network and hosted voice technology.
Skills and experience:
- Experience working within or as a partner to flexible workspace operators.
- CRM, billing, and support platform experience, such as Salesforce.com, Zendesk
- Customer interaction platform experience, such as Intercom.IO
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Scheme with employer contribution of 3%
- Private medical insurance including dental cover
- Gym membership
- Phone allowance.
- Kiddicare voucher
Food and drinks:
- Fruit, eggs, cereal, crisps and coffee machines
- Fully stocked Bar with pool table and table tennis
- Pizzas every last Friday of the month
Fantastic modern offices and an exceptional company to work!
Get in touch if you feel you have the experience!