Customer Success Manager
A great opportunity has opened up for a Customer Success Manager to join the Customer Success team at a fast-paced, multi-award-winning technology business. Its entrepreneurial and innovation culture has deep roots, and drives vision, strategy, and getting things done. It knows where it's going and has the plan to get there fast.
essensys vision is to deliver large-scale digital transformation to the workplace in today's on-demand economy. Our Operate software platform is an essential tool for today's data driven, flexible workplace providers with ambitions to scale - powering a seamless, end-to-end experience. It benefits workspace providers, tenant companies and member communities by driving efficiencies and adding value.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for helping our customer, the flexible workspace provider, gain maximum value from our software in every aspect of their day to day operations.This role requires technical leadership coupled with a thorough understanding of the flexible workspace industry, thus ensuring overall user adoption and satisfaction. The successful candidate must be logical, and able to manage multiple project roll-outs, and accounts.
Working closely with the head of customer success your duties will consist mainly of (but not entirely):
- Assist and support customers through trial, evaluation and onboarding of Operate Software to drive increased retention.
- Project manage multiple onboarding projects for both new customers, and existing customers migrating from legacy products
- Respond to customer queries via intercom and other channels to assist and educate users.
- Provide recommendations for best practice of software based on industry knowledge
- Share reusable content and deliver content in appropriate formats to upskill users, and Identify gaps where supporting content would be useful.
- Monitor and identify trends in Operate adoption by customers
- Hold webinars with customers to educate existing users on features and use cases
- Identify areas where targeted in app messaging could be used to to drive engagement with customers
- Identify and assess renewal risks for customers' subscriptions and collaborate with internal teams to resolve
- Provide feedback to the product team on onboarding and the UX of the product
Skills and experience:
- Experience working within or as a partner to flexible workspace operators desirable.
- Excellent customer engagement skills: on the phone, on-line, and face-to-face… being polite and professional across all channels.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and autonomously
- Experience leading on-boarding projects for a portfolio of specific clients, as contracts are initiated
- Self starter, and a finisher - when a task or a bigger project gets started, ensure it is delivered on-time with the desired outcomes.
- Explore every avenue possible to make something work, and then see how it can be done better.
- Ability to think creatively and provide solutions and/or workarounds for customer queries
- Prepared to go the "extra mile" to deliver customer success and devotion