Building Surveyor (Damp)
Type - Temp Ongoing
Start Date: March 2019
Location - SE London
Salary - £30ph DOE
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority in London. Our client is looking for Building Surveyors to join their team based in South East London.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- Provide Technical support and advice for repairs
- Carry out pre and post inspections
- Inspections of properties to specify repairs (Damp)
- Managing budgets and contractors to ensure works are completed on time.
- Report writing
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent working knowledge of buildings pathology
- Experience of working in a similar role
- 2+ Years Surveying experience
- Protimeter and other relevant equipment required
- Reporting skills will be helpful to track targets and compare data for key performance indications.
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Discounts at multiple retailers
- Performance related bonus
- Travel allowance