I am working with a leading Public Sector contractor to appoint a Data Administrator into their Rotherham office for a period of two months to start on Monday 15th.
My client is currently going through a transition of two different systems and needs the help of an experiences Data Administrator to help with the process. Work is to start on Monday 15th based in one of their offices in Rotherham for an initial 2 month period. Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week. £11.10p/h.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Gather, input, validate and interpret data from various sources including core systems and excel
- Update and maintain spreadsheets, reports and trackers with a high degree of accuracy
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure tasks are fulfilled within agreed timelines
- Escalation and involvement in resolution of issues as appropriate.
My client has expressed a keen interest in candidates who are heavily proficient with the use of Microsoft Excel.
The following skills, qualifications and experience in the successful candidate will look as follows:
- Proficient in the use of excel
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Data input and analysis skills
- Methodical and tenacious.
- Ability to consistently work towards set objectives and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to ensure that successful relationships are established and maintained.
- Logical thinking with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- A self-driven, flexible and adaptable approach to the changing needs of the business
My client is happy to interview via Teams or in the office this week to start on Monday. If you are applying for this role please make sure you have this availability. To apply, please apply within or call Abigail ASAP on 0191 814 1360 / 07912274473.