I am working with a local authority to appoint a Data Administrator into their Gateshead office for a period of 3 to 6 months to work in their street lighting design department.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Sending out schemes to external contractors
- Dealing with utilities companies to gather data
- Putting together packs based on information gathered from utility companies
The following skills, qualifications and experience in the successful candidate will look as follows:
- Proficient in the use of excel
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Data input and analysis skills
- Methodical and tenacious.
- Ability to consistently work towards set objectives and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to ensure that successful relationships are established and maintained.
- Logical thinking with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- A self-driven, flexible and adaptable approach to the changing needs of the business
My client is happy looking to interview ASAP and start the successful candidate ASAP. 37 hours per week Monday - Friday. £TBC. Please call Abby on 0191 814 1360 or apply within if your are interested.