Data Analyst (Performance Officer)
Full Time Mon-Fri
£45k per annum
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Performance Officer to join a Property Maintenance Contractor based in West London.
Role is focused around service performance review, data correction, business analysis & insight, reporting, performance improvement activities and strategic business planning/forecasting activities. Role will support Partnership Director to provide timely and effective support and challenge as well as maintaining responsibility for service management in line with the customer relationship management framework.
- Support the Partnership Director through provision of analytics that proactively challenge both internal teams and external business customers on service delivery performance, to drive improvements on service and quality.
- Production of monthly KPIs, their review, challenge, and correction prior to publication.
- Extensive data validation, correction and driving change to reduce the need for future data corrections.
- Work with Continuous Improvement leads to identify and implement initiatives/opportunities (e.g. cost reduction)
- Support the standard business performance management framework and ongoing development to align with business needs, through provision of analysis and insight that the Partnership Director will be able to use for strategic planning activities.
- Work with the Partnership Director to identify key risks and opportunities which will inform plans, forecasts and management reporting.
- Support strategy and business planning workshops
- Co-ordinate scheduled and ad hoc materials for service management reviews and other meetings for all actual and planning related activities.
- Deliver consolidated management reports for review
- Perform variance analysis using numerical/graphical/narrative perspectives
- Monitor adherence to policies and procedures
- Monitor effectiveness of controls
- Provide analysis to support project work, and performance improvement initiatives, cost saving initiatives, risk reduction initiatives
- Undertake the team training required to utilise the system effectively, keeping records of training provided.
- Inducting new staff into the contract process and remedial training of current staff, keeping records of training provided
- To manage and communicate and influence engineers, managers and contractors in a timely manner and escalate accordingly any shortfalls to the Partnership Director
- Hands-on data correction
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Effectively communicating service performance details to operational colleagues to embed operational understanding within performance management
- Able to manage multiple complex projects/processes simultaneously
- Operationally and commercially focused
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Degree-level education or equivalent desirable
- IT literacy with experience of MS Office, particularly good Excel skills
- Good problem solving and organisational skills
- Display an organised and systematic manner to achieve targets working within tight deadlines
- Able to manage and influence people through clear, concise communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Able to work autonomously, being self-motivated and driven to deliver a best in class service for the business and its customers
- The desire to drive innovation and efficiency throughout the organisation without compromise to the client (internal or external)
If you are interested in this role, please give Elle a call on 0207 248 7000 or apply with your CV.
Keywords: Performance Officer, Property Services, Customer Services, Repairs, West London