I am currently looking to speak to Service Support/Helpdesk Managers with a background in soft service FM. The role will entail enhancing the customer service experience by analysing data and investigating service improvement.
Our client is established within the soft services FM sector working with a number of blue chip organisations on a number of high profile contracts and buildings throughout the UK. This role is an excellent opportunity to join the growing company who aim to double in size over the next two years.
Role: Data Insight Manager
Location: Based in offices in Central London
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
- You will be comfortable creating dashboards and reports on agreed SLA's and confident analysing the data to monitor performance and drive improvement and efficiency
- Demonstrate experience of implementing the principles of ITIL
- To meet operational objectives, set best practice and lead by example, drive continuous improvement and effectively drive and manage change.
- Own the end-to-end service desk processes, overseeing 100% of all the request, incidents and problems.
- To work in partnership with stakeholders, service partners and customers to ensure support is always available.
- You will lead by example, with a passion for delivering great service, keeping calm under pressure and applying a methodical and process driven approach to your work.
- To prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly dashboards / reports, scheduled and ad-hoc.
- Monitor and review the Help Desk working practices to ensure the Service Level Agreements continuously meet and exceed their operational needs. To resolve any service delivery issues.
- To improve the performance of staff under line management by maintaining communication with staff and providing support and guidance.
- To contribute to the review of the Service Desk to ensure that the service continues to be efficient and effective and takes into account changing service levels, priorities, policy changes and technological developments.
- To manage fluctuations in demand including responding to urgent requests. This will require managing and resolving conflicting stakeholder needs.
- To resolve complex and contentious issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Demonstrate all systems, web-based products and daily responsibilities to existing and new clients.
- To be responsible for the management, and development of staff in the Team.
- To ensure they are clear about what is expected of them, and are kept informed about their performance, through appropriate supervision arrangements and appraisal.
- To be actively involved in one to one and/or group training/familiarisation sessions to ensure engagement and commitment to new ways of working and expectations, and adherence to agreed standards for tasks and targets.
- Demonstrable experienced managing and developing a Service Desk team.
- Experience in team management and planning, continually looking at capacity and workload across the team, planning the rotas and managing competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Data analysis, insight and visualisation skills.
- Demonstrable experience in analysing and improving the customer journey.
- A flexible and adaptable approach.
- The ability to engage, mentor and coach other team members.
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or