- Reporting to the Leasehold Services Manager, but working closely particularly with HoHO (I&SC) and the SCCM as well as, IT, finance and the operations teams help understand the set up and the varsity of the data in the MIS (Orchard) following migration of OV data into Orchard.
- Undertake a detailed analysis of the set ups of all estate and block accounts to make sure that they will allow the new service charge accounting package to produce estimated service charges and reconciled accounts in accordance with legal and contractual requirements and the very best practice in the block management industry.
- Leading / directly dealing with any necessary revisions make sure all data and set-ups will met with the new block accounting systems requirements.
- Work with all relevant teams to make sure the data and set up is appropriate for other tenure types. Where changes are needed leading and assisting in getting the necessary changes made.
- Drafting and reporting on the projects progress regularly as required to ensure there is proper information and support at all levels and any delays or issues are identified early and remedial action is taken or target dates are revised as needed.
You will have:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent or ability to operate at that level
- Experience of working with data in a complex MIS or the relevant ability to designing and/implementing structures to meet business requirements.
- Solid project management experience or knowledge or the ability to demonstrate solid understanding and ability to deliver.
- Experience or understanding of developing goal orientated plans and of meeting targets
- Working knowledge of leasehold property management.
- Member of the IRPM or RICS or extensive leasehold block management experience including managing blocks in mixed tenure environment