Traffic Marshal job Starting ASAP.
Long term work
Must have a DBS and full CSCS Qualification.
Paying hourly rates up to £14.50 per hour for the right experience.
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UK's largest and most respected construction, maintenance and engineering companies.
You will be working for a nationwide residential house builder, who is known for delivering high quality homes established since 1971.
When working as a site Labourer you will be responsible for assisting trades where required, keeping all areas clean and tidy, removing rubbish, unloading and transporting materials as well as equipment on site.
For your application to be successful it would be beneficial if you have the following:
- Previous experience working on a construction site.
- A CSCS card.
- DBS check
- You will need to be able to work as part of a team.
- It would be favourable if you have a drivers licence however this is not compulsory.
- We value that health and safety on site is followed therefore you will need to be cautious of others working with you.
- You will liaise with the site manager and complete the tasks required in order for the site to run smoothly.
- We expect you to be punctual and arrive to site on time.
When working as a site Gateman/Traffic Marshall you will be responsible for undertaking the management/ movement of traffic by directing traffic on or near the construction site. You will also have to maintain the security on site as well as being able to monitor who enters and if correct PPE is being worn. You will be the face of the building site therefore a key part of the role is to look presentable and have a welcoming attitude. Taking into account that many subcontractors and visitors come to site communication skills are essential.