CCDO Demolition Burner
Job Type: Contract
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: GBP15 - GBP20 per hour. depending on Payment method.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking CCDO Demolition Burner to join a project based in Exeter. The site is within the town and is accessible by public transport, though does also have parking nearby if required. The contract is for 2-3 weeks, with working hours being 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
The Client: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large local construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Daily responsibilities for a CCDO Demolition Burner will include:
* Clearing site
* safely dismantling steal works on site using Oxy burner equipment
* Assisting with correctly sorting materials
* Observing safety protocols
* Ad hoc assisting of work on site
Requirements for the role
* A Valid CCDO, Oxy Burner Ticket, Asbestos Awareness, FaceFit (mask fitting service can be provided by Daniel Owen)
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
* Own tools NOT required
Keyword tags: "Construction" "Demolition" "CCDO" "CSCS" "Oxy burner" "demo" "welder"