Daniel Owen are currently looking to recruit for a Deputy Manager on behalf of a global Facilities Management client, working in their Head Office situated in Welwyn Garden City.
Job Title: Deputy Manager
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 07:00 - 16:00 - 40 hours per week
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- * Support in the management of the Catering team.
- * Support in the management of the Cleaning team.
- * The input of weekly stock takes from the catering team.
- * Report all breakdown of equipment to responsible parties.
- * To manage Team Members to provide the required service at an agreed level.
- * Writes staff rotas and ensures adequate service provision for both catering and cleaning.
- * Staffing during periods of holiday and sickness.
- * Provide support for all services including afternoons, nights and weekends as required.
- * Adopt and follow best practice company standards.
- * Holds daily shift briefings with both Catering and Cleaning.
- * Support with the setup and down of events.
What we are looking for from you:
- * Hospitality and Facilities experience would be a plus as the role includes event setups.
- * Some cleaning experience would be a bonus but training will be given.
- * Hospitality or Facilities Qualifications BICs qualified would be a bonus.
- Client relations experience
- Deputy/Trainee Management experience
- * Paid Holiday.
- * Employee Referral Scheme.
- * Learning and development opportunities.
- * Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- * Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- * Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- * Cycle 2 work scheme.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss the application further, please contact the Daniel Owen Facilities Management Team today.