I am delighted to be recruiting a DESIGN MANAGER for a market leading, family owned Construction Group, based out of Manchester.
Established over 30 years ago, the business has gone from strength to strength, and now boasts an impressive £100m+ annual turnover. The operate across a broad variety of sectors, notably Commercial, Education, Retail, Industrial and Stadia.
Due to ongoing Project awards they are looking to further strengthen their Design / Pre Construction capabilities. The successful candidate will work closely with both Operations and Pre-Construction departments, ensuring that the Design Project lifecycle is effectively managed and coordinated at all stages.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support and input into tenders and proposals
- Review of design in line with current standards and regulations
- Review of design from supply chain (Architects, Engineers etc)
- Leading / assisting with Design Team meetings
- Updating Project register to assist Project and Planning Manager
In return the organisation offer a highly competitive salary (dependant on experience) and benefits package, along with ongoing career development and training opportunities.