- Working closely with the land and commercial teams to take new schemes through early design phases.
- Develop the brief and program for developments.
- Appoint and agree scope of works with external consultants.
- Management of the design and planning phases.
- Ensuring the production team has the necessary technical and design information to deliver a high quality project.
- Document Control
- Ensuring all consultants are briefed on the required drawings
- Prepared job specific schedules to assist surveying/ buying & construction
- Have prior experience with Residential Developments,
- Large scale, multi unit, multi project experience
- Confident manner and able to lead a design team
- Engineers who can display relevant experience will also be considered.
- Based in Kent area or willing to make journey to Kent
- Relevant design or architectural qualifications
- Proven track record as a Design Manager with a main contractor is essential