Perm - £45-50k
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known housing association based in South London who are looking for perm Disrepair Surveyor's to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Disrepair Surveyor who is experienced in Disrepair, voids and repairs works and experience working within a social housing .
- To provide a comprehensive specialised technical service to ensure that potential disrepair, statutory nuisance, structural repairs and insurance claims against homes are dealt with professionally and as expeditiously as possible
Carry out detailed pre/post inspections, identifying defects and areas of improvement
Maintaining proper records of visits and inspection findings, making recommendations to senior managers on any areas needing further actions.
Prepare estimates, feasibility studies, plans, sketches, drawings and photo's as required
- You should have a proven record as a Voids & Disrepair Surveyor. Highly motivated with a passion to succeed. Able to identify opportunities for advancing the organisation's mission while maintaining an awareness of the business areas and associated risk.
- Firm Understanding of Schedule of Rates for Building Works
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual.
- Must hold a driving licence.
- Social housing/construction industry knowledge
- IT and Excel Literate
- HNC or equivalent surveying qualification required.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.