Title: Document Controller
Location: City of London
My client is actively looking for an experienced Document Controller with construction engineering background experience. You will have to manager all information and all documents, dealing with ITP, Test planning and particular documents for the project in accordance with the design schedules. You will be reporting specific issues to the design manager/Project manager and functional issues to the Principal/ Senior Design manager. You will have to review documents and deal with all reports.
- Site operatives time sheets
- General site/office Administrator
- Attending Meetings
- General PA duties
- Test Planning
This position is a Document Controller.
- Maintain up to date record of all information and ensure that it is available to the team.
- Review Documents
- Deal with all reports
- Edit documents
- You will be testing plans.
- Comply with all aspects of the design management procedures.
- Issue and distribute controlled copies of information in accordance with the design management procedures.
- Check information on drawings for conformance with status and format agreed.
- Liaise with designers and specialist suppliers on queries regarding issues of information.
- Provide training to participants, designers and specialist suppliers on the project on how to use the drawing management system.
- Troubleshooting any problems to do with the drawing management system and peripherals.
- Provide advice and feedback on procedures of issue and methods in accessing / using the systems.
- Use document management and other management/collaboration tools as necessary to meet project requirements.
- If nominated fulfil role as collaboration tool administrator.
- IT literate
- General Administrator
- Liaise with clients
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniela Vasiliu on 0207 248 0000