Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide joinery manufacturer company that specialises in commercial projects.
We are looking for an experienced Document Controller to join the company at their head office in Leicester (LE2)
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing numerous active projects, understanding and following protocols, numbering system conventions and keeping a good flow of any received information;
- Using various web portals such as Aconex, Conject, 4Project, Teambinder, Fusion Live for multiple tasks (uploading drawings, downloading comments, RFI's, site instructions, etc);
- Responsible to track any changes using company registers in the drawings office as well in production, ensuring all departments have access to up-to-date documentation;
- Responsible for daily updates on the production tracker;
- On a weekly basis checking all employees' timesheets ensuring there is no missing information;
- Creating delivery records for team leaders/supervisors and help with various tasks in production;
- Highly responsible to ensure distribution of latest drawings/cutting lists to relevant people;
- Assisting various tasks in production that consists mainly in recording and tracking changes.
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Cristina Oprea for more information 01189521053 /