We are currently recruiting for 2x Document Controllers for a leading national Housebuilding specialist for two major schemes in Teesside.
The roles are fixed term for a duration for 18 - 24 months and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Providing a high standards of administrative support to the Project Team (Project and Site Manager, Quantity Surveyors etc)
- Creation and management of admin / filing systems and processes
- Track and log all incoming and outgoing mail
- Management of incoming and outgoing project documents
- Issuing up to date documentation to Project Team and Supply Chain
- Ensuring all management system documentation is accessible and updated
- Updating document/drawing registers and obtaining relevant system records and project documents
- Attending Project Review meetings and production of Project Reports and updates
Candidates must have previous experience on large / complex Construction Projects. Working knowledge of 4Projects is essential.