Drainage / Jetting Engineer
A Drainage / Jetting Engineer is required to work for a large maintenance contractor that specialise in maintaining void and occupied properties as well as communal areas. As a Drainage / Jetting Engineer you will be required to carry out all drainage clearance works. Each of the jobs are maintaining communal blocks that are within the Camden area. For this role, you are required to have previous experience within drainage and would have carried out plumbing works on various social housing jobs. You will need to have a valid UK licence as you will be supplied with a van & fuel card.
Relevant documentation needed:
- NVQ or City & Guilds in Plumbing and Heating (Minimum requirement Level 2)
- Preferably a DBS but this is optional and a not a standard requirement
- CCTV Drain Survey, water jetting and drainage clearance experience
- Water jetting certificate
- NVQ / City & Guilds in Plumbing
- Ideally Safety awareness
- Ideally previous experience working for a council or a maintenance contractor
- Own Tools apart from Jetter as this will be provided
- Full clean UK driving license
- Excellent Customer Service
If you feel you have the right skills and experience required for the role please apply directly and get in touch with James at Daniel Owen on 0207 248 7000.
Tags: social housing, maintenance, plumber, drainage, jetting, clearance